The Burba Buzz is a place for us to share news about our practice, dentistry, and our local community.
You won’t meet a more fun-loving, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) accredited team than the doctors of the father/son practice at Burba Dental Partners. There are only 330 AACD accredited dentists worldwide, so Dr. Randall Burba is truly a one-of-a-kind dentist.
Dr. Stanley Burba, Randall’s father, started the Burba Dental practice in 1968 with the mission to change lives, one smile at a time. A smile is exactly what you’ll get upon every visit to our office. While Dr. Stanley has since retired, you might still see him around the office doing paperwork. Dr. Randy always has plenty of jokes for his staff and patients, and his mission is to put a smile on the face of anyone he comes into contact with.
At Burba Dental, we’re passionate about spreading happiness. That’s why we jumped at the opportunity to become apart 1,000 Smiles program. Great Shape! Inc.’s 1000 Smiles project provides access to free dental care for thousands of people in Jamaica and St. Lucia. All volunteers of the program are dental professionals and non-dental volunteers. They set up temporary dental clinics and provide cleanings, extractions, sealants, surgery, dentures, and oral health education.
Not only is Dr. Randall Burba AACD accredited, but he is also a Board of Directors member.
He spends his free time drawing, painting, sculpting, and woodworking. In addition to his artistic abilities, he stays active in sports like racquetball, soccer, surfing, and camping with his wife and three children.
To learn more about Dr. Randall Burba and Dr. Stanley Burba, visit our main website. In the meantime, enjoy our blog–the Burba Buzz!
- Burba + Notch Fundraiser for Plummer Youth Promise - Plummer Youth Promise is an incredible resource for youths in need in the Salem community. Plummer is focused on three key concepts: permanent families, preparedness, and community because when young people have all these things, they are more likely to succeed as adults. We too want them to succeed, and to contribute to their concept of […]
- 8 Common Dental Complaints (& What to Do About Them) - Dental issues and ailments can come in many forms, and some are more complicated than others. Being prepared by having knowledge about how you should handle them if they happen to you, will ensure the best outcome. Here are some of the most common dental complaints and ailments that we see and what to do […]
- The Many Benefits of Straight Teeth - You might think that the only reasons people fix their smile problems are vain or purely cosmetic. But there are a wide variety of health benefits that come with straight teeth. Dr. Randall Burba and our team at Burba Dental Partners are exploring just a few of the benefits of straightening your smile. Easier […]
- Foods and Drinks That Can Help Keep Your Teeth White Naturally - Would you like to have whiter teeth? You are not alone. Up to 80% of Americans have said they would like a brighter smile. Did you know that certain foods and drinks can help whiten your teeth naturally over time? Maybe, you already have beautiful white teeth and would like to keep them looking that […]
- February is Gum Disease Awareness Month - The month of February has been specifically designated to inform people about the dangers of gum disease and all that comes along with it. The good news? It’s preventable and as long as you catch it early—it’s completely curable. Causes and Symptoms Another name for gum disease is periodontal disease. But, what it is? Periodontal […]