The Burba Buzz is a place for us to share news about our practice, dentistry, and our local community.
You won’t meet a more fun-loving, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) accredited team than the doctors of the father/son practice at Burba Dental Partners. There are only 330 AACD accredited dentists worldwide, so Dr. Randall Burba is truly a one-of-a-kind dentist.
Dr. Stanley Burba, Randall’s father, started the Burba Dental practice in 1968 with the mission to change lives, one smile at a time. A smile is exactly what you’ll get upon every visit to our office. While Dr. Stanley has since retired, you might still see him around the office doing paperwork. Dr. Randy always has plenty of jokes for his staff and patients, and his mission is to put a smile on the face of anyone he comes into contact with.
At Burba Dental, we’re passionate about spreading happiness. That’s why we jumped at the opportunity to become apart 1,000 Smiles program. Great Shape! Inc.’s 1000 Smiles project provides access to free dental care for thousands of people in Jamaica and St. Lucia. All volunteers of the program are dental professionals and non-dental volunteers. They set up temporary dental clinics and provide cleanings, extractions, sealants, surgery, dentures, and oral health education.
Not only is Dr. Randall Burba AACD accredited, but he is also a Board of Directors member.
He spends his free time drawing, painting, sculpting, and woodworking. In addition to his artistic abilities, he stays active in sports like racquetball, soccer, surfing, and camping with his wife and three children.
To learn more about Dr. Randall Burba and Dr. Stanley Burba, visit our main website. In the meantime, enjoy our blog–the Burba Buzz!
- Get Extra Kissable Breath for Valentine’s Day - This Valentine’s Day don’t be caught with bad breath! We’ll talk about some of the popular types of breath fresheners on the market, and how they can help make your mouth extra kissable. There are many causes of bad breath. There are just as many, if not more, products on the market advertised as solutions […]
- 7 Easy Tips for Caring for Your Smile Over the Holidays - Are you looking forward to gathering with family and friends again, and enjoying all your favorite foods, drinks, and treats this year? We’re here with 7 tips that are easy to remember and stick with so that you can enjoy all the festivities without compromising your healthy smile. 1) Stick to your daily oral health […]
- Burba + Notch Fundraiser for Plummer Youth Promise - Plummer Youth Promise is an incredible resource for youths in need in the Salem community. Plummer is focused on three key concepts: permanent families, preparedness, and community because when young people have all these things, they are more likely to succeed as adults. We too want them to succeed, and to contribute to their concept of […]
- 8 Common Dental Complaints (& What to Do About Them) - Dental issues and ailments can come in many forms, and some are more complicated than others. Being prepared by having knowledge about how you should handle them if they happen to you, will ensure the best outcome. Here are some of the most common dental complaints and ailments that we see and what to do […]
- The Many Benefits of Straight Teeth - You might think that the only reasons people fix their smile problems are vain or purely cosmetic. But there are a wide variety of health benefits that come with straight teeth. Dr. Randall Burba and our team at Burba Dental Partners are exploring just a few of the benefits of straightening your smile. Easier […]