The Burba Buzz is a place for us to share news about our practice, dentistry, and our local community.
You won’t meet a more fun-loving, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) accredited team than the doctors of the father/son practice at Burba Dental Partners. There are only 330 AACD accredited dentists worldwide, so Dr. Randall Burba is truly a one-of-a-kind dentist.
Dr. Stanley Burba, Randall’s father, started the Burba Dental practice in 1968 with the mission to change lives, one smile at a time. A smile is exactly what you’ll get upon every visit to our office. While Dr. Stanley has since retired, you might still see him around the office doing paperwork. Dr. Randy always has plenty of jokes for his staff and patients, and his mission is to put a smile on the face of anyone he comes into contact with.
At Burba Dental, we’re passionate about spreading happiness. That’s why we jumped at the opportunity to become apart 1,000 Smiles program. Great Shape! Inc.’s 1000 Smiles project provides access to free dental care for thousands of people in Jamaica and St. Lucia. All volunteers of the program are dental professionals and non-dental volunteers. They set up temporary dental clinics and provide cleanings, extractions, sealants, surgery, dentures, and oral health education.
Not only is Dr. Randall Burba AACD accredited, but he is also a Board of Directors member.
He spends his free time drawing, painting, sculpting, and woodworking. In addition to his artistic abilities, he stays active in sports like racquetball, soccer, surfing, and camping with his wife and three children.
To learn more about Dr. Randall Burba and Dr. Stanley Burba, visit our main website. In the meantime, enjoy our blog–the Burba Buzz!
- Teeth-Friendly Summertime Snacks - The good weather makes it that much more tempting to enjoy time with friends and family. Of course, what is a gathering without food? We all know that sugary snacks and treats can do harm to our teeth. So, what are some good choices that are easy on your smile? We’ve made a list of […]
- Benefits of Clear Aligners - It used to be that if you wanted a straighter smile, you’d have to endure years of uncomfortable metal brackets and bulky braces. While this method is still relevant and has its place in particular situations, it’s no longer the only way. With new technology, teeth can be straightened using clear aligners. Here are some […]
- Get Extra Kissable Breath for Valentine’s Day - This Valentine’s Day don’t be caught with bad breath! We’ll talk about some of the popular types of breath fresheners on the market, and how they can help make your mouth extra kissable. There are many causes of bad breath. There are just as many, if not more, products on the market advertised as solutions […]
- 7 Easy Tips for Caring for Your Smile Over the Holidays - Are you looking forward to gathering with family and friends again, and enjoying all your favorite foods, drinks, and treats this year? We’re here with 7 tips that are easy to remember and stick with so that you can enjoy all the festivities without compromising your healthy smile. 1) Stick to your daily oral health […]
- Burba + Notch Fundraiser for Plummer Youth Promise - Plummer Youth Promise is an incredible resource for youths in need in the Salem community. Plummer is focused on three key concepts: permanent families, preparedness, and community because when young people have all these things, they are more likely to succeed as adults. We too want them to succeed, and to contribute to their concept of […]