Life’s better with a smile
The transformative powers of a new smile are awe inspiring. Read any of our smile makeover stories and you’ll see how improving someone’s smile improves their life.
Welcome to Invisalign Day
We’re always excited to see the progress of our Invisalign patients—especially the teenagers in the midst of such formative years, when a great smile can shape experiences. When we launched Invisalign Day last year I wasn’t sure what to expect. What I learned was that there are a lot of patients interested in a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. That’s why we continue to do this event; it’s an effective way to talk about Invisalign with our patients.
Invisalign Day isn’t just an opportunity to save some Benjamins, bills, moola, cabbage, greenbacks, or dough (yep, we’ve got a thesaurus), it’s an opportunity to receive a FREE consultation during which we’ll answer all your questions about Invisalign treatment.
So how does Invisalign Day work?
Invisalign isn’t always the right solution for every patient. In order to determine if you’re a good candidate, we need to meet you—that’s where the FREE consultation comes in. Book your consultation appointment for sometime between now and October 15 so we can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
If it is, we’ll schedule you one of ten Invisalign Day appointments during which we’ll perform a complementary teeth whitening treatment ($400 value) and fit you for Invisalign. Oh! AND we’ll take $1000 off your treatment plan.
Tell me more, tell me more
If you’re a good candidate, there are lots of reasons for choosing Invisalign—most of which have nothing to do with the lack of metal brackets.
- Clear, Invisalign trays are much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Tooth maintenance is much easier—simply remove the aligners to brush and floss normally.
- Like the Queen said, let them eat cake! With Invisalign you can eat anything you want without the fear of food getting stuck. Simply remove your trays to eat, and put them back when you’re done.
- Invisalign is much faster than traditional orthodontics. You’ll be completely done in six months to a year, as opposed to the two to three years traditional braces require.
- We’ll miss you. We’ll only see you once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign is invisible. That’s right, most people won’t even know you’re wearing Invisalign trays.
What’s the catch?
The biggest issue we see in our office is patient non-compliance. The system doesn’t work if you’re not wearing your trays—it’s that simple.
Find out if Invisalign is right for you
Invisalign Day package includes:
- FREE Consultation
- $1000 Off Treatment
- Complimentary teeth whitening (a $400 value)
- Financing options are available
Space is limited to the first 10 appointments. Call 978-744-7575 today to book yours.
Invisalign Day and associated promotions are hosted and sponsored by Dr. Randy Burba/Burba Dental Partners and not by Align Technology, Inc.
Changing Lives, One Smile at a Time
Dr. Randall Burba is an AACD accredited dentist, practicing in Salem, MA. He considers himself an artist – with teeth and beyond! He often paints, draws and has a passion for woodworking. Follow Burba Dental Partners on Twitter and Facebook.